source: google images
House Bill No. 4244, known as the RH Bill, is completely entitled as the "Responsible Parenthood, Reproductive Health and Population and Development Act of 2011".

I personally keep quiet when asked of my stand regarding the RH Bill.  As a Catholic and born in a large family, my natural  leaning is to go against this Bill...  I have my reasons, I have my faith...

... but asking others why they support the RH Bill, they only cite the poverty that they claim to be caused solely by the rising population.  I don't condemned people promoting the Bill, but I am indifferent to persons who strongly approve the Bill without even having read the entire text of it.

...well, honestly, I am also reluctant to say I am against the House Bill No. 4244 just because I am a Catholic, without even trying to read the RH Bill.

I urge everyone (including myself) to take a stand, but do the first step first: Know the RH Bill by reading the full text.

Here is the full text PDF copy of House Bill No. 4244, also known as the RH BILL.

Share this in Google Reader TwitThis Share

Posted by cyberguide Wednesday, August 17, 2011

0 comments

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here

Subscribe here

Joey Ayala on Himigsikan 2012: "Agila"